Insights and Reports
Analytics and Tracking
Easy. Powerful. Flexible.
Marketing Automation Software
Whether you’re building sophisticated drip campaigns, planning a series of events, or crafting regular monthly newsletters, all of the marketing automation tools you need are at your fingertips with the Swift Digital platform. Save time and get more from your digital marketing automation platform.
Harness the power of Campaign Builder
See Campaign Builder in action!
Marketing Automation, Creating a Campaign Journey | Duration: 4:46
Tools to help you automate your marketing tasks
Use our drag-and-drop Campaign Builder to create user journeys and assign actions to occur based on behaviours (opens, clicks, inactivity, etc.) and/or dates variables.
Use our Trigger Module to schedule one-off email sends when a user performs a behaviour or when a specified date is met (birthdays, memberships, renewals, etc.).
Automate event marketing communications such as: invitations, email reminders, SMS reminders, follow-ups, etc. to send to contacts, registrants, non-respondents, attendees, no-shows, etc.
Triggers give complete control over user journeys
Assign behavioural triggers based on conditions such as: clicks, opens, conversions, visits, downloads, inactivity, etc.
Build date-based triggers for: memberships, birthdays, renewals, inactivity, milestones, or any other important date.
Link and track website visits and page lands, then activate triggers based on user browsing habits and activities.
Contact scores to see who’s engaged and who’s not.
A customer engagement score is a measure of just how well your customers are connected to your brand. Each customer has a unique score based on their interactions with your products and services. The higher the score, the more likely they are to engage or reengage with you.
Engagement scores are automatically generated by tracking activities such as: web clicks, opening and reading marketing emails, registering for an event, completing a survey, filling in an online form, downloading a document, etc.
You can use engagement scores to create new market segments and target groups who are highly engaged and most likely to convert.
Increase email engagement with emojis, ratings, and emoticons!
Improve email engagement
Capture your audience’s attention and increase engagement!
Find out more about your audience’s sentiment
Insight like never before! Select emoticons to suit your comms and find out what your readers think of your articles and content.
Gain in-depth feedback
Invite your subscribers to rate a subject or topic. Give your subscribers a choice of rating by stars, rating cards and emotions.
Swift Digital’s Platform Solutions
Marketing Automation Frequently Asked Questions
Marketing automation refers to the use of software and technology to automate repetitive marketing tasks and workflows, allowing businesses to target and engage with their customers more efficiently and effectively. This can include tasks such as lead scoring, email marketing, social media posting, and customer segmentation.
With automated marketing, businesses can save time and resources while delivering personalised and timely messaging to their target audience. Marketing automation tools also allow for better tracking and analysis of customer behaviour and engagement, which can inform future marketing strategies.
Marketing automation software is a type of technology that helps businesses automate and manage their marketing campaigns and workflows. It typically includes a suite of tools for managing email campaigns, lead scoring, customer segmentation, social media posting, and other marketing tasks.
Marketing automation software often integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) systems to provide a centralised database for customer data, allowing for more personalised and targeted messaging. It can also integrate with other tools and platforms, such as analytics tools, content management systems, and e-commerce platforms.
Some common features of marketing automation software include:
- Email marketing automation
- Lead management and scoring
- Customer segmentation
- Social media automation
- Landing page creation and optimization
- Campaign tracking and reporting
- Event management tools
Marketing automation can be used for a wide range of marketing tasks and workflows. Here are some common use cases:
- Lead nurturing: Marketing automation can be used to automatically nurture leads with relevant content and messaging based on their behaviour and interests.
- Email marketing: Marketing automation can help to automate email campaigns, including welcome series, abandoned cart reminders, and promotional offers.
- Social media marketing: Marketing automation can be used to schedule and publish social media posts, track engagement, and analyse social media performance.
- Customer segmentation: Marketing automation tools can allow businesses to segment their customers based on behaviour, interests, demographics, and other criteria, allowing for more targeted messaging.
- Lead scoring: Marketing automation can help to score leads based on their behaviour and engagement with marketing content, allowing sales teams to prioritise their efforts.
- Personalisation: Automated marketing can be used to deliver personalised messaging and content to customers and leads, based on their behaviour and preferences.
- Analytics and reporting: A marketing automation platform can provide insights into campaign performance, customer behaviour, and ROI, allowing businesses to optimise their marketing strategies over time.
When evaluating a digital marketing automation platform, there are several key features and factors to consider. Here are some things to look for:
- Ease of use: Look for an automated marketing platform that is easy to navigate and use, with a user-friendly interface and intuitive workflows.
- Integration with other tools: Make sure the marketing automation platform can integrate with other tools and platforms you use, such as CRM systems, analytics tools, and content management systems.
- Customisation and flexibility: Opt for a platform that can be customised to meet your specific needs and workflows, with flexible automation rules and customizable templates.
- Lead management and scoring: Ensure the platform includes lead management and scoring tools, allowing you to track and prioritise leads based on behaviour and engagement.
- Email marketing automation: Look for a platform that includes email marketing automation features, including customizable email templates, segmentation, and automation workflows.
- Social media automation: If you plan to use social media as part of your marketing strategy, look for a platform that includes social media automation features, such as scheduling and publishing tools.
- Analytics and reporting: Make sure the platform includes analytics and reporting tools, allowing you to track and analyse campaign performance and ROI.
- Customer support: Look for a platform that offers strong customer support and training resources, to help you get the most out of the platform and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Swift Digital’s marketing automation platform offers a range of powerful features to help businesses streamline their marketing workflows and improve their customer engagement. With customizable templates, workflows, and automation rules, lead management and scoring tools, email marketing and social media automation features, and robust analytics and reporting capabilities, the platform provides a comprehensive solution for businesses looking to deliver more effective and personalised messaging to their target audience.